Saturday, September 20, 2008

Must Read This Now

OK, I am not so good at expressing myself politically, but thankfully, there are a lot of people out there who can.

I won't paste the letter from Frank Schaeffer as posted at Huffington Post, but please check out this link: An Open Letter to All Republicans From a Former Religious Right Activist

Read it. Send it to people you know.

It's brilliant, eloquent and exquisitely written.

And given the life this man has led, even more powerful.

There is so much crap flying around out there about all the Presidential candidates - it is our responsibility to get informed, stay informed and vote for what is best for the future of our country.

And in a closing fit of snarkiness, I give you this:

Pay no attention to the crazy moose-lady behind the curtain.

2 comment(s):

soccer mom in denial

Hey Ambassador,

Since I live in a near-Communist state (according to the late President Nixon), there is no one here to convince to vote the "right" way (sorry, I had to write that).

So while I can wear my "McCan't" shirt until I'm blue in the face, I'm surrounded by a sea of Obama shirts.

I plea with sane, rational folks who live in states that are in play or are thought to go with McCan't (oh and how he can't win) to talk with their neighbors, friends, fellow parishioners, etc to vote for Obama.

Jen

Thank you for this! I may post it, too, if that's okay. Sorry I haven't been around much... it's been a nutso time.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP