OK, there are a lot of competitors for the winners of this post's title:
- Anything ever uttered by Carson Kressley (or Jim J. Bullock, depending on your generation)
- This tattoo (warning: not to be viewed at work or in front of children...)
- Getting a group together to dress as the Village People for Halloween
- Johnny Weir, ice skating to Lady Gaga's Poker Face
- Brokeback Mountain, the Opera
- The opening/closing to ANY Eurovision competition
- The PBS broadcasts of America's Ballroom Challenge, hosted by Ron Montez and his bevy of beauties, alternately: Sandy Duncan, Juliet Prowse, and Rita Moreno
- This colorguard costume
- Neil Patrick Harris, hosting the 2009 Tony Awards
- Margaret Cho performing at Gay Pride in San Francisco
- This post
But, this is one of my first memories of such utter, fabulous gayness that I feel I must share it with you now...
Once again, for Music Monday, we return to Queen, and the inimitable, late Freddie Mercury:
Now that I think about it, this video/song may win: (Freddie Mercury + Monserrat Caballe) x Summer Olympics Theme Song = Way Gay.